Proudly Serving NC, SC & GA Including - Columbia, Greenville, Augusta, Charlotte and Charleston
Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 by Jordan Sims
Currently, you've got a problem with moisture in your crawl space or maybe you don't even know you have a problem. Waiting is just not an option when it comes to the health of your home and your family. Taking action now is important but what do you do?
Most people do not know anything about their crawl space or have not even been in their crawl space. This space of your home is overlooked but it holds the key to the structural integrity of your home.
How can our CleanSpace encapsulation come to your rescue?
Moisture in your crawl space is only going to cause mold growth and structural damage to your home. As soon as mold starts to grow, not only is your home in trouble but you and your family are as well.
The CleanSpace system will come to your rescue for your moisture problems and more! It is a system that is designed to rid your crawl space of moisture and leave a clean space, hence the name, that will change your home environment. This system begins with the installation of drainage matting on the floor to help moisture flow to a SmartSump that will pump it to the outside. Then the CleanSpace material is installed, which is a thick liner that creates a super barrier between the ground and your home. This liner is then sealed with a spray foam adhesive to solidify that bond between the CleanSpace system and your crawl space.
This system is then properly sealed with an EverLast crawl space door. This door is an additional line of protection for your crawl space to keep all pests and moisture out.
Aside from protecting your home from moisture damage, what can the CleanSpace system do for you?
1. Reduction in heating and cooling costs: Heating and cooling are part of your daily life but can often become quite the expense. With the CleanSpace encapsulation, you save on heating and cooling because of the barrier between your home and outside.
2. Dry storage area: The CleanSpace system makes your crawl space into a dry, usable storage area. No more wasted space, instead, your crawl space can be a functional area in your home.
3. Improve indoor air quality: In addition to assisting heating and cooling costs, the CleanSpace system can provide you and your family with cleaner air. Anything in your crawl space, including mold, can infect the air you breathe. This system can assist with allergies and help everyone breathe healthier.
4. Eliminate Pests: A complete barrier means that any pests from the outside can no longer get into your crawl space or your home.
5. Economical choice versus quick fixes: Quick fixes such as wood rot replacement often only last for a short period of time. The CleanSpace system is a lasting solution that also comes with a warranty to ensure its longevity.
Cantey Foundation Specialists are there for all your crawl space needs! If you believe you have a moisture problem or would like more information on our CleanSpace system, please contact us